- Discuss and clarify what is important to you
- Identify your goals and what they mean to you and your family
- Take an inventory of your current assets and how they line up with your goals
- Take your "blood pressure" on risk and volatility
- Preview what it will take to accomplish your goals
- Summarize how we can help you and how the process works
- By the end of our first meeting, we will have learned enough about each other to know if it
is a good fit for us to work together.
- Decide on next steps!
- Thoroughly go through the details of your custom financial plan and discuss what it will
take to accomplish each of your goals
- We look at everything that is important to you: retirement, college funding, buying a new
home, etc. All of your goals will be discussed in detail and solutions will be provided for
- Education on the impact of taxes on the growth of different investments.
- The type of account(s) your investments are in matters! We will review this in detail.
- Strategies to grow your assets tax efficiently is a top concern.
- Make recommendations for each type of investment that helps you accomplish your goals.
- Set up all the accounts and implement the financial plan
Ongoing Regular Strategy Review Meetings
- Strategy review meetings are an important part of your financial success, as they continue
to reinforce our, and your, commitment to accomplishing your goals.
- Ongoing education on your financial plan, your investments, and your tax strategies is a
regular part of our review meetings. The more informed you are, the better investor you will
- Review meetings are every six months. If you have a major life event (new home, new job, new
baby, etc.) in between review meetings we simply meet again.
- In each review meeting we update your financial plan with current values and time horizons.
We examine if you are on track or not and make any necessary adjustments.