Discover Our Process
- Discuss and clarify what is important to you
- Identify your goals and what they mean to you and your family
- Take in inventory of your current assets and how they line up with
- Take your "blood pressure" on risk and volatility
- Preview what it will take to accomplish your goals
- Summarize how we can help you and how the process works
- At the end of the first meeting we will learn enough about each
other to know if there is a good fit for us to work together
- Decide on next step
- Thoroughly go through the details of your custom financial plan and
discuss what it will take to accomplish each of your goals.
- We look at everything that is important to you: retirement, college
funding, buying a new home, etc. All of your goals will be discussed
in detail and solutions will be provided for each concern.
- Education on the impact of taxes on the growth of different
investments. The type of account your investments are in matters.
Strategies to grow your assets tax efficiently is a top concern.
- Make recommendations for each type of investment that helps you
accomplish your goals.
- Set up all the accounts and implement the financial plan
Ongoing Regular Strategy Review Meetings
- Strategy review meetings are an important part of your financial
success, as they continue to reinforce our, and your, commitment to
accomplishing your goals.
- Ongoing education on your financial plan, your investments, and your
tax strategies is a regular part of our review meetings. The more
informed you are, the better investor you will be.
- Review meetings are every six months. If you have a major life event
(new home, new job, new baby, etc.) in between review meetings we
simply meet again.
- In each review meeting we update your financial plan with current
values and time horizons. We examine if you are on track or not and
make any necessary adjustments.